Announcements

Coming Back Soon!!!
Please forgive us any inconvenience our absence has caused. Unforseen circumstances has kept Kim and Mel both away from duties with ED. But we will be back soon. We are working on revamping everything here at ED. We've missed everyone. See you all soon!!!

Monday, November 30, 2009

Forest Fairies



I've been busy again this morning! I made this card using ED007 Forest Fairies stamp and Ed091 Garden of Friends stamp sets. This is my first Mojo Monday sketch challenge. I'm so excited to finally make a card from one of their sketches.

Spellbinders™ Die Templates used: S4-192 Nestabilities™ Blossom, S4-114 Nestabilities™ Standard Circles LG (die #6), S3-150 Ribbon Tags Trio.

I used Copic Markers to color the image as well as outline the circle and ribbon die cuts.
Hair: E25, 29, 31 Dress: RV13, 21, 23 Flower/Leaf: G21, 24 Y11, 18 Skin: E000, 00 Wings: B0000,000 Shadow: C0

Cuttlebug embossing folder: Victoria (37-1916)
I used glitter on the wings but it never shows up in photos. Also, if you click on the photo you will see where I used Versamark ink and clear embossing powder around the border of the card.

I hope you enjoy this card as much as I did making it!
Janine

2 comments:

  1. pretty card! You did a great job with the sketch challenge & your embossing looks fabulous! :) TFS

    ReplyDelete