Announcements

Coming Back Soon!!!
Please forgive us any inconvenience our absence has caused. Unforseen circumstances has kept Kim and Mel both away from duties with ED. But we will be back soon. We are working on revamping everything here at ED. We've missed everyone. See you all soon!!!

Monday, January 19, 2009

New Projects to Share

I have been working on some more projects using our stamps so that you can see just how beautiful the images are. The first project I made is a lift from the awesome stampers over at SU. I don't remember the name of the person I got the tutorial from but just let me say that she has an awesome site and I love to get inspiration (left the name at work) from her.



1 comment:

  1. beautiful stuff! I like the simple stamped flower the best, such a pretty design! Left you some lovin on my blog ;)

    ReplyDelete