Announcements

Coming Back Soon!!!
Please forgive us any inconvenience our absence has caused. Unforseen circumstances has kept Kim and Mel both away from duties with ED. But we will be back soon. We are working on revamping everything here at ED. We've missed everyone. See you all soon!!!

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

ED006-Coffee Cafe


You can almost smell the coffee aroma from this card!!  Actually you can since I used a coffee scented ink....
Supplies:
Elemental Doodles  Plate 006 "Coffee Cafe"
Papers by DCWV "Safari Chic" matstack
Brown and black cardstock from my stash
Diecut shapes by Nestabilities
Brown dye inkpad by Ranger "Vintage Java Fizz"
Black Memories dye ink

I cut and layered the designer papers onto a black base card leaving slight borders. I stamped the small cup on one paper and the "wake up" verse on another.   A diecut Nestie stamped with "Java" was layered on top.  Simple and quick, just my style!
Connie

No comments:

Post a Comment