Announcements

Coming Back Soon!!!
Please forgive us any inconvenience our absence has caused. Unforseen circumstances has kept Kim and Mel both away from duties with ED. But we will be back soon. We are working on revamping everything here at ED. We've missed everyone. See you all soon!!!

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

ED010-Autumn Splendor

This card features a beautiful outline and fill in combination. I used dark green ink for the outline of the leaf. Then I took my markers and scribbled on the outside of the solid leaf stamp with green and the inside with a grayish lighter green, leaving space between the two. I misted the stamp with a spritzer spray bottle and stamped the inside. I love how blotchy it looks, just like the leaves all over my driveway.

For the text, I took the saying "Autumn is a second spring when every leaf's a flower," and just inked the word "Autumn" with my marker. Since they are clear stamps, it is so easy to place the word exactly where I wanted it under the leaf. I used the whole text statement on the inside of the card.

You can click on the card for a close-up view.

Hope you enjoy --- cat >^..^<

No comments:

Post a Comment